https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=162300

Buovjaga <[email protected]> changed:

           What    |Removed                     |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
            Summary|Table Design "header row"   |Checking the boxes in
                   |check does not save         |Sidebar - Properties -
                   |                            |Table Design should apply a
                   |                            |table design, if none is
                   |                            |selected
           Keywords|                            |needsUXEval
                 CC|                            |libreoffice-ux-advise@lists
                   |                            |.freedesktop.org

--- Comment #8 from Buovjaga <[email protected]> ---
(In reply to Daniel Collins from comment #5)
> Ideally, the "Header row" setting would be saved even in lieu of picking a
> Table Design option. This would align with (a) the visual UI that the
> "Header row" is checked in that state, and (b) the way that it's saved in a
> PDF export (even w/o Table Design selection).

How can I check it in the PDF?

Should it just apply the first design when you check one of the boxes?

(In reply to Daniel Collins from comment #7)
> As I test this, I'm realizing a related problem:
> 
> The textbook publisher-provided slideshows are given as PPTX, and the tables
> correctly have "Header row" and "Banded rows" saved, without any apparent
> "Table Design" setting. This gets loaded into Impress fine as the PPTX file.
> But when I save it as an ODP file those settings are stripped out (and hence
> trips the accessibility error on my school's LMS).

Please open a separate report for this.

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.

Reply via email to