https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=162300

--- Comment #16 from Buovjaga <[email protected]> ---
(In reply to Daniel Collins from comment #15)
> Note that I essentially disagree with the change to the Summary for this bug
> that was made yesterday. The original observation was that "Header row" (at.
> al.) selections should be preserved even in the absence of Table Design
> selections (not that a Table Design should be forced by default). The ask
> that I open a new bug for that... well, that's what this bug submission was
> originally for.

The PPTX import issue is not the same as this one, where we are discussing a
document that was already saved as ODP.

I get what you are saying, but I don't have the knowledge about how these
things are defined in the ODF standard and if we can change how they are
represented. I do notice that the designs shown in the Table Design section of
the Sidebar are completely different in the example file vs. in a fresh file.

If I unzip the example file and examine the style.xml within it, I see this
block:

<table:table-template table:name="default">
 <table:first-row table:style-name="gray3"/>
 <table:last-row table:style-name="gray3"/>
 <table:first-column table:style-name="gray3"/>
 <table:last-column table:style-name="gray3"/>
 <table:body table:style-name="gray1"/>
 <table:odd-rows table:style-name="gray2"/>
 <table:odd-columns table:style-name="gray2"/>
</table:table-template>

So it seems a design *is* present.

In a new document the corresponding block is:

<table:table-template table:name="default">
 <table:first-row table:style-name="bg-none"/>
 <table:last-row table:style-name="bg-none"/>
 <table:first-column table:style-name="bg-none"/>
 <table:last-column table:style-name="bg-none"/>
 <table:body table:style-name="bg-none"/>
 <table:odd-rows table:style-name="bg-none"/>
 <table:odd-columns table:style-name="bg-none"/>
</table:table-template>

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.

Reply via email to