https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=162300
--- Comment #15 from Daniel Collins <[email protected]> --- Note that I essentially disagree with the change to the Summary for this bug that was made yesterday. The original observation was that "Header row" (at. al.) selections should be preserved even in the absence of Table Design selections (not that a Table Design should be forced by default). The ask that I open a new bug for that... well, that's what this bug submission was originally for.(In reply to Buovjaga from comment #8) > (In reply to Daniel Collins from comment #5) > > Ideally, the "Header row" setting would be saved even in lieu of picking a > > Table Design option. This would align with (a) the visual UI that the > > "Header row" is checked in that state, and (b) the way that it's saved in a > > PDF export (even w/o Table Design selection). > > How can I check it in the PDF? > > Should it just apply the first design when you check one of the boxes? The only way I know to check in the PDF is via the Ally accessibility checker (which is a mandatory part of my school's LMS). I'm not recommending that any table design be added by default. Note that the bug summary title was changed in a key way yesterday, not by me. -- You are receiving this mail because: You are the assignee for the bug.
