https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=173555

--- Comment #8 from [email protected] ---
(In reply to Regina Henschel from comment #7)
> Created attachment 208515 [details]
> Comparison of implemented and desired behavior
> 
> I think I understand you now. You want the distortion to be based not on the
> defining anchor and control points of the Bézier-curve, but on the curve
> points themselves, as if the curve were a polygon.
> 
> The attached file shows on page 1 and 2 the currently implemented behavior
> for distorting a Bézier-curve. The drawings on page 3 and 4 illustrate the
> desired behavior.
> 
> I wouldn't call the current behavior a bug. It is one way to distort a
> curve. However, LibreOffice could also offer the other method for distorting
> curves as an additional option. That is why I have classified this report as
> an enhancement request.

I'm tight on time right now and will respond with a specific example later, but
off the top of my head I can think of at least one curve the current method
will not effectively work on due to how it's implemented.

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.

Reply via email to