https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=173560

--- Comment #2 from [email protected] ---
Hello, 
thank you for your response.

Yes, I’d like to print two DIN A5-sized pages on a single DIN A4 sheet.

Since I work with this regularly, I already set the document size to DIN A5 in
LO so that I can print two DIN A5 pages on a single DIN A4 sheet.

Is there a way to upload images here?

So, I’d like to print two DIN A5 pages, formatted in portrait orientation, on a
single DIN A4 sheet in landscape orientation.

I use the settings from LO’s printer menu, as described under “Steps to
Reproduce.”

In the print menu from LO
Setting: Paper size “DIN A4”
Seeting: Orientation “Landscape”
Sedtting: Pages per sheet “2” 

The error also occurs when I try to print two DIN A4 pages, in portrait
orientation, on a single DIN A4 page in landscape orientation. The problem
isn’t limited to just trying to print two DIN A5 pages in portrait orientation
on a single DIN A4 page in landscape orientation.

Translated with DeepL.com (free version)


Yes, the preview menu in the printer settings shows the correct layout, exactly
as I want it to print.
The error isn't visible in the print preview.


As I mentioned earlier, I don't have these problems with Windows 11—only on
Linux, starting with version LO 26.02.
Up through version LO 25.08, I had no problems.

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.

Reply via email to