--- Comment #8 from tele...@surfxs.nl ---
I think I found the specific cause of the problem.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Use MacOS Sierra (maybe El Captain works to)
2. Open System Preferences from the Apple menu and choose “Dock”
3. Check the box for “Automatically hide and show the Dock” by clicking the
checkbox next to it
4. Start Libreoffice Writer
5. Create 12 blank documents
6. Put your computer to sleep (by choosing Sleep from the Apple menu)
7. Wake Mac again
8. Create a new document (CMD + N) or click new document in the menu bar
9. A new document will show up, but isn't responding. CPU usage spikes to 100%.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.
Libreoffice-bugs mailing list