Dominic

From: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/GetInvolved
Quick start guide for beginners

If you are a beginner, chances are you are not looking forward to wading
through an insane amount of technical documentation. You would rather want
to get started immediately. Let's go.

   1. Download <https://www.libreoffice.org/download/download/> and install
   the latest stable LibreOffice (from the "Fresh" line)
   2. Download <https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/Testing_Daily_Builds>
and
   install a recent master build of LibreOffice
   3. Create an account
   <https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/createaccount.cgi> in The Document
   Foundation Bugzilla, the bug tracker