On 9.6.2023 0.24, Dominic Ricci wrote:
I am trying to help out with the duplication of bugs as per:

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/GetInvolved <https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/GetInvolved>

I am running on MacOS and loaded the latest version of
LibreOffice - 7.5.4.2
I also created a Bugzilla account but am confused about hy  needed to download and install a recent master build - step 2 below -

I figured I would try and duplicate the bug(s) on the latest stable version - if I am successful with that duplication, would I then make the latest /master build/ active then try to duplicate the issue there as well? /*Just not certain why I needed to download and install the master build - please advise.*/

Hi,

mentoring is available, so feel free to email me and we can schedule a chat meeting.

Ilmari Lauhakangas
Development marketing @ The Document Foundation