Hi Bjoern,

On Tue, 2011-05-24 at 13:44 +0200, Bjoern Michaelsen wrote:
> Which is just plain wrong and needs immediate fixing. Keeping master
> buildable must be as high in priority as doing that with the release
> branch.

        I suggest we cool off and discuss this, in a more measured way, in the
TSC meeting on Thursday, deferring until then.

        It would also help if you have a concrete proposal that can be
discussed. Aspirations as to mandatory build-ability (on every
platform?) are inspiring of course, but hard to action. It would also be
good to spend some time thinking through both benefits, and critically
the costs of whatever you propose, to present there.

        Any hard data: analysis of reported build failures on the list, and
their isolated causes (where they can be identified), etc. would also be
extremely useful so we have some real data to discuss.

        Thanks,

                Michael.

--
 michael.me...@novell.com  <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot