> > I suppose the best way to fix this is to help kendy (and/or whomever)
> > expedite the m106 merge and back-merge to master -

> Which will result, no doubt, in master being horribly unbuildable on Windows
> for some weeks.

But what the heck, people who definitely need a buildable master on Windows can
do a branch or checkout from some suitable point in time (like right now).

Let's do it, and then merge in all remaining useful stuff from CWSes and
masterfixes (just repeating a term I don't know the real meaning of here) as
quickly as possible. And then finally be completely on our own, without having
to worry that merging in stuff from OOo will duplicate or conflict with what
you hack on.

--tml