I've seen it is used by using gdb on _osl_getFullQualifiedDomainName. I
don't remember how but I could provide you the bt after the build. It's not
directly but _osl_getFullQualifiedDomainName is used during file locking.

I'm writting a patch to remove the usage of _osl_getDomainName.

--
Arnaud Versini