On 11/15/2011 04:53 PM, Christophe Strobbe wrote:
Ah, yes. I was hoping to find some information on the "Others" item in
the list of child elements at
<http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/DevGuide/Extensions/Description_of_XML_Elements#Element_.2Fdescription.2Fdependencies>.
My hope got the better of my XML knowledge :-(

How the information about dependencies is organized in the DevGuide is indeed not very user friendly...

OK. I have put a warning about "sudo apt-get install
libreoffice-java-common" on the extension's download page.
The error caused by the missing dependency was fairly serious; it caused
my Ubuntu-inside-VirtualBox installation to completely freeze in some
cases.

So it froze up when it displayed that inscrutable "(com.sun.star.deployment.DeploymentException) ..." dialog?

Stephan