Hi Regina,

At 23:11 21-11-2011, Regina Henschel wrote:
Hi all,

I have started to implement the attribute "stroke-linecap".

I assume this refers to svg:stroke-linecap (§20.164 in the ODF 1.2 spec, which refers to stroke properties in the SVG spec: <http://www.w3.org/TR/SVG11/painting.html#StrokeProperties>).

I come across "IAccessibility2" in files
/core/cui/source/tabpages/tabline.hrc
/core/cui/source/tabpages/tabline.src
There are some string resources defined like
#define STR_END_LENGTH      41
Some are commented out in lines 125 to 134 in tabline.hrc. Such string resources are used in method SetAccessibleName in
/core/cui/source/tabpages/tpline.cxx

SetAccessibleName is a method that exists in several accessibility APIs, e.g.
* ATK: atk_object_set_name: <http://developer.gnome.org/atk/stable/AtkObject.html#atk-object-set-name> * Java: <http://download.oracle.com/javase/6/docs/api/javax/accessibility/AccessibleContext.html#setAccessibleName%28java.lang.String%29> * Microsoft: <http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb776383.aspx>: "IAccessibleObject::SetAccessibleName method"

I see them for some controls but not for all, especially not for maLBEdgeStyle.

(1) What they are used for?
(2) Why they are set for some controls but not for all?
(3) Do I have to define such a string for my new linecap style list box?

I don't know what the "accessible name" for a stroke-linecap would be (i.e. when it is present in ODF content). However, if you are referring to a list box where an author can choose between different stroke-linecap styles, I would definitely give those options an accessible name (e.g. butt cap, round cap and square cap, which I found in the SVG spec).

I hope this helps.

Best regards,

Christophe

--