Well, my first compile attempts had not been very good.

I followed the instructions kindly provided by Michael Weghorn, and
downloaded and uncompress the source packages libreoffice-6.3.0.3.tar.xz,
libreoffice-dictionaries-6.3.0.3.tar.xz, libreoffice-help-6.3.0.3.tar.xz
and libreoffice-translations-6.3.0.3.tar.xz

The first issue was that autogen requires the presence of gstreamer1.0 AND
of gstreamer0.10. gstreamer0.10 is deprecated, but anyway I found and
installed the required gstreamer0.10 deb packages from elsewhere, but it
still complained that they were missing, so I added a
--disable-gstreamer-0-10 parameter.

Then a new error appeared:

"configure: error: Wrong qmake for Qt5 found. Please specify the root of
your Qt5 installation by exporting QT5DIR before running "configure".
Error running configure at ./autogen.sh line 302."

However, the qt5-qmake and qt5-qmake-bin packages are installed in my
system!

Since I was not able to stat compiling using Michael instructions, I
wondered what would happen if I followed instead the steps recently
published on the LibreOffice blog (
https://blog.documentfoundation.org/blog/2019/06/12/start-developing-libreoffice-download-the-source-code-and-build-on-linux/
)
It was a blind choice, since I have no idea what LibreOffice version would
I get if compiled (is there a way to get an specific version?), or how easy
would be to generate deb packages afterwards.

In that set of instructions I changed:

--with-lang=hu en-US

--with-lang=es en-US

in order to try to obtain a LibreOffice in Spanish language, not in
Hungarian.

I also removed the following lines:

--with-referenced-git=/home/linuxosfelhasznalonev/libreoffice/core
--with-external-tar=/home/linuxosfelhasznalonev/libreoffice/core/external/tarballs

As they point to hard paths on the disk of the article author. I tried to
reproduce those paths to match my own by creating core, external and
tarballs directories, but it didn't work, so I merely removed those two
lines.

This time it began compiling, but after A LOT of hours and more of 40 GB
used, the make command always stops at this error:

"Error: a unit test failed, please do one of:
make CppunitTest_sc_filters_test CPPUNITTRACE="gdb --args"
    # for interactive debugging on Linux
make CppunitTest_sc_filters_test VALGRIND=memcheck
    # for memory checking
make CppunitTest_sc_filters_test DEBUGCPPUNIT=TRUE
    # for exception catching
You can limit the execution to just one particular test by:
make CPPUNIT_TEST_NAME="testXYZ" ...above mentioned params...
/home/linux/libreoffice/libreoffice/solenv/gbuild/CppunitTest.mk:113:
recipe for target
'/home/linux/libreoffice/libreoffice/workdir/CppunitTest/sc_filters_test.test'
failed
make[1]: ***
[/home/linux/libreoffice/libreoffice/workdir/CppunitTest/sc_filters_test.test]
Error 1
Makefile:167: recipe for target 'CppunitTest_sc_filters_test' failed
make: *** [CppunitTest_sc_filters_test] Error 2"

So, I'm kind of stuck in both procedures. Does somebody knows how to solve
on one or both?

Thanks in advance