Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2000 23:00:33 GMT
From: "Chris Weinbeck" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Could someone check their BIOS...


Would someone be so kind as to check the BIOS in their 100/110ct for me?  I 
can't seemt to find out if mine should be displaying the settings for my Ir 
port. If not there, where can I set it? (can I at all?)

Perhaps one of you could check over the settings, in general, associated 
with your infrared port and let me know what they are.

No matter what I do I get nothing for an Ir port; beyon a non-functioning 
"Generic Ir serial..." that cannot have it's driver changed.

Sorry to sound like a broken record.  I'd rather not move forward with 
attempts to reload from the configuration builder cd.

Thanks

Chris

________________________________________________________________________
Get Your Private, Free E-mail from MSN Hotmail at http://www.hotmail.com




**************************************************************
http://libretto.basiclink.com - Libretto mailing list                
http://libretto.basiclink.com/archive - Archives
http://www.picante.com/~gtaylor/portable/faq.html - FAQ         
                 -------UNSUBSCRIBE-------                            
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?subject=cmd:unsubscribe 
            --------UNSUBSCRIBE DIGEST------
Use above but add DIGEST to the subject line...                           
**************************************************************

Reply via email to