Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2000 20:39:50 -0400
From: "Lawrence Young" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Could someone check their BIOS...


----- Original Message -----
From: "Chris Weinbeck" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Libretto" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, April 21, 2000 7:03 PM
Subject: Could someone check their BIOS...


> Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2000 23:00:33 GMT
> From: "Chris Weinbeck" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: Could someone check their BIOS...
>
>
> Would someone be so kind as to check the BIOS in their 100/110ct for me?
I
> can't seemt to find out if mine should be displaying the settings for my
Ir
> port. If not there, where can I set it? (can I at all?)

There is no settings in BIOS.

>
> Perhaps one of you could check over the settings, in general, associated
> with your infrared port and let me know what they are.
>
> No matter what I do I get nothing for an Ir port; beyon a non-functioning
> "Generic Ir serial..." that cannot have it's driver changed.

What version of windows you're running?






**************************************************************
http://libretto.basiclink.com - Libretto mailing list                
http://libretto.basiclink.com/archive - Archives
http://www.picante.com/~gtaylor/portable/faq.html - FAQ         
                 -------UNSUBSCRIBE-------                            
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?subject=cmd:unsubscribe 
            --------UNSUBSCRIBE DIGEST------
Use above but add DIGEST to the subject line...                           
**************************************************************

Reply via email to