Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2000 18:56:22 -0700
From: "Paul Davila" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: new to list

I know I cn do that but I want to do a fresh install wich means I need to do
an fdisk first and then reformat . It uses less space if you do it that way.

-----Original Message-----
From: Lawrence Young [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Saturday, April 22, 2000 2:49 PM
To: Libretto
Subject: Re: new to list


Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2000 17:46:59 -0400
From: "Lawrence Young" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: new to list


----- Original Message -----
From: "Paul Davila" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Libretto" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, April 22, 2000 3:18 PM
Subject: new to list


> Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2000 15:15:13 -0700
> From: "Paul Davila" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: new to list
>
> Hi I am new to this list  .. I have owned my libretto 50ct for about a
year
> and a half now. i am trying to upgrade my os to win98se but haven't been
> able to access my cd drive (pcmia) while in dos mode ?

Copy the Window98 setup files to your HDD and run setup from there. You need
these files in case your upgrade somehow failed(happens many times on this
list) and you need restart again.




**************************************************************
http://libretto.basiclink.com - Libretto mailing list
http://libretto.basiclink.com/archive - Archives
http://www.picante.com/~gtaylor/portable/faq.html - FAQ
                 -------UNSUBSCRIBE-------
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?subject=cmd:unsubscribe
            --------UNSUBSCRIBE DIGEST------
Use above but add DIGEST to the subject line...
**************************************************************


__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Talk to your friends online with Yahoo! Messenger.
http://im.yahoo.com




**************************************************************
http://libretto.basiclink.com - Libretto mailing list                
http://libretto.basiclink.com/archive - Archives
http://www.picante.com/~gtaylor/portable/faq.html - FAQ         
                 -------UNSUBSCRIBE-------                            
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?subject=cmd:unsubscribe 
            --------UNSUBSCRIBE DIGEST------
Use above but add DIGEST to the subject line...                           
**************************************************************

Reply via email to