Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2000 21:43:23 -0400
From: "Lawrence Young" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: new to list
----- Original Message -----
From: "Paul Davila" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Libretto" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, April 22, 2000 6:58 PM
Subject: RE: new to list
> Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2000 18:56:22 -0700
> From: "Paul Davila" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: RE: new to list
>
> I know I cn do that but I want to do a fresh install wich means I need to
do
> an fdisk first and then reformat . It uses less space if you do it that
way.
Fresh install does not mean you have to fdisk and reformat. Delete the
windows directory is all you needed (or any other directory if you want). I
always keep a copy of windows on my Lib knowing that Windows can crash any
time and try to re-install Windows from a CD-ROM is too much trouble if not
impossible.
**************************************************************
http://libretto.basiclink.com - Libretto mailing list
http://libretto.basiclink.com/archive - Archives
http://www.picante.com/~gtaylor/portable/faq.html - FAQ
-------UNSUBSCRIBE-------
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?subject=cmd:unsubscribe
--------UNSUBSCRIBE DIGEST------
Use above but add DIGEST to the subject line...
**************************************************************