Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2000 22:33:23 -0400
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Help!!!!  FDD problems w/Win 95

To all,
I just purchased a Libretto ct50 yesterday and this is my first
posting...I rec'd it w/o windows (just a c: prompt) so I had windows 95
installed at a repair center.  He had to remove the HD and install Win95
via another computer because he was using the CD-rom.  Now...I
absolutely love this machine and have been working on it for around 9
hours now checking all toshiba's service bulletins and looking through
many of this list's archives.  I installed the drivers for the PCMCIA
FDD just as Toshiba says and Windows recognizes the drive in the device
manager with no conflicts.  Every time I try to use the FDD in Windows
whichever application I'm using freezes up.  I know the FDD works
because it works great in DOS when I book from a start up disk.  I've
updated the BIOS and I'm all out of answers.  Keep in mind that I do not
have the original system disks which came with the Libretto...I'm
relying on internet support to access any files I need.  I am crazy
about this machine and can't wait to get it configured
correctly....SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!!!!   Many, many thanks in advance!!
Russell Alvarez

Libretto wrote:
> 
> Welcome to the Libretto mailing list..
> 
> This list was setup to help all of you learn more about the coolest computer on the 
>planet.
> I would invite all of you to use this list to get questions answered and generally 
>help each other
> with any problems that you may have with the Libretto.
> 
> COMMANDS:
> 
> To unsubscribe send a meassage to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with cmd:unsubscribe digest 
>in the subject line
> 
> To move to the standard mode please unsubscribe first and then resubscribe using 
>cmd:subscribe
> in the subject line.
> 
> Hope this is of use..
> 
> If you have any question please email me directly at [EMAIL PROTECTED]




**************************************************************
http://libretto.basiclink.com - Libretto mailing list                
http://libretto.basiclink.com/archive - Archives
http://www.picante.com/~gtaylor/portable/faq.html - FAQ         
                 -------UNSUBSCRIBE-------                            
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?subject=cmd:unsubscribe 
            --------UNSUBSCRIBE DIGEST------
Use above but add DIGEST to the subject line...                           
**************************************************************

Reply via email to