Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2000 23:00:51 +0000
From: "Giles Toman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Enhanced docking port

Karen

You asked:

> I got my enhanced docking port used - without any instructions.
>
> Anyone here still have the instruction sheet that came with
> theirs??  and willing to share what it says??  Or know where
> a copy is out on the net??

There isn't much need for an instruction manual for the enhanced
port replicator.

You just switch the Libretto off, turn it upside down and slide the
cover back over the connector, then push fit it onto the enhanced
port replicator.

To attach mains power, you plug your Libretto power lead in to the
socket on the enhanced port replicator.

All the ports on th docking station should work automatically.

To detach the Libretto, turn it off, then use the little lever on the back
to pop it off the connector.

For a bunch of other Libretto tips, see:

www.amherst.co.uk/libretto

Regards

Giles Toman

Giles Toman
Amherst Information Technology
London, England

For more information on the Libretto, see our Libretto
pages at: www.amherst.co.uk/libretto

We also supply the full range of Toshiba notebooks,
including importing Japanese ones to order