Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2000 10:59:42 -0400
From: "David T. Gillis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: Enhanced docking port

I use my L100CT as my only machine and the Enhanced Port Replicator has been
great. The USB port has worked with no problems. I use a USB printer, CDRW
drive, and HandSpring Visor USB sync cradle. I also have a USB PC Card for
when I'm on the road. In fact using the USB Pc card with the EPR gives me 3
USB ports and they all work together nicely.

The only thing I did different from you was that I installed Win98SE without
having the EPR connected. After all the appropriate Toshiba drivers were
installed and confirmed to work, I powered off the L100CT, then connected
the EPR and restarted. Win98SE recognized the EPR and installed the new
hardware. Everything has been working like a charm ever since.

Hope this helps.

David