Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 11:35:25 -0700 (PDT)
From: David Chien <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: adorable Libretto Information CD-ROM - status update

> I'll send him a box of candy bars! What's your favorite, Dave?

  Baby Ruth or Peanut M&Ms for the US stuff.  Otherwise, KitKats, but the
British version, which are less sweet and have a more sophisticated dark
chocolate taste.  (Yep, I was suprised myself when a bloke told me in London to
try one right away as he found the US version to be quite different when he
visited the US.)

> Have you heard of Mallo Cups?
  Heard of them, but really haven't had them recently.

  ---

  d =)

http://im.yahoo.com/