Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2000 15:07:09 +0100
From: Mikkel Breiler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: adorable Libretto Information CD-ROM - status update

On Sat, 28 Oct 2000 00:04:31 -0700, Libretto <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

>Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 03:07:53 -0700
>From: Brad Waddell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Subject: Re: adorable Libretto Information CD-ROM - status update
>
>I no money is to be made from this thing, why not just let me post it on
>the internet. then those of us with speedy internet (or others willing to
>wait all night) can download it and burn a CD for free? I'd be happy to
>keep it online on my web server site for 1 month or so, just let me know.
>thanks. brad

If the firewall at work doesn't prove a problem, I will offer Medias,
Burning and Mail within the Nordic countries for free to the first 10
people.
After the 10 first CD's, I will have to charge 30 danish kroner per CD
(for media, burn & mail). I will have to do this in idle hours so
small delay of 1-2 weeks is evident.

BTW I have made my self an oldstyle WinAMP skin featuring the
libretto, should I have it included on the CD? The images used were
made using the Tecra 750 clip-on camera by myself, so there are no (C)
violations..

-breiler
On behalf of himself and noone else, especially past or present
employer.