Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 12:04:42 EDT
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: adorable Libretto Information CD-ROM - status update

In a message dated 10/27/2000 3:00:48 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

>  The price is good but it'll cost nearly that much to convert from pounds
(or

>  other euro currency) to dollars...

Neil: I will get you one and send it to you as a replacement data CD. You can
pay me back the next time you visit the "Wild Wild West"

Jim Ray, Special Agent, Phoenix, AZ Regional Office, USA
Federal Post Office Box 6360
Glendale, AZ 85312-6360

CONFIDENTIAL COMMUNICATION

This electronic mail message and any attachments are intended only for
the use of the addressee(s) named above and may contain information that is
privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable
law.  If you are not an intended recipient, or the employee or agent
responsible for delivering this e-mail to the intended recipient, you are
communication is strictly prohibited.  If you received this e-mail in error,
please immediately notify the sender by replying to this message or by
security courier