Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2000 16:42:06 +0900
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: My L110 is *issing me off!

> You might try pulling your additional memory, and reinstalling it.

Do not reinstall it immediately. Run it without the extra memory for a week.
Assuming that fixed the problem, then reinstall it.
After reinstalling it there are these possibilities:
- the problem returns immediately, replace the memory.
- the problem returns after a while, replace the memory. (this happened to me)
- the problem does not return. You are lucky.

Ken