Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 06:51:42 -0000
From: "Jon Crawford" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Cellular & Libretto

Hi Perry,

I've been using Nokia's - first a 6110 and now a 7110 (both UK models) and
have had fairly good success with the phones being used as modems via IR.
With the 61xx phone I had to buy the software to allow me to link Lib 110ct
to phone, but you get that with the 71xx models.

However I'm only getting either 9600 or 14.4k connect speeds here so don't
expect miracles! (The phone company has promised 56k by the end of March, it
uses 4x14.4k "lines" - I'll believe it when I see it!)

Jon