Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 21:29:06 -0000
From: "Jon Crawford" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Cellular & Libretto

Dave,

If I remember rightly, I installed Nokia Data Suite V1.2 using a DAU-9P (or
is it 6P?!) cable to connect the phone to the Lib (which was a 50CT running
Win95b) whilst installing.  Then you need to link the Data Suite com port to
the virtual comm port used by IR.
It took me a number of times to get that to work.

Since then I've got a 110CT, running Win98SE and directly seeing a Nokia
7110.

Jon