Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 13:54:57 -0500
From: "Steve Schone" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: Overseas access and a great deal on a Portege laptop...

Ken,

Depends on what you plan to use the internet access for.  ATTglobal has a
local number in Hamilton, Bermuda.  They have plans for as little as $5.95 a
month for domestic access.  To that you would have to add $9.00/hr for
"roaming" charges.  If you plan to only check email, you will be hard
pressed to use and hour of time in just 5 days, unless you read all you mail
on-line.

Steve Schone

President
Micro Solutions, Inc
72 North Street, Suite 101
Danbury, CT 06810
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Web Site: www.micsol.com
phone : 203-748-4633
fax   : 203-797-9849
Micro Solutions is the pre-eminent Toshiba and IBM computer distributor and
service
company.
"We pride ourselves on being the best."