Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 08:26:37 -0400
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re:  Re[2]: Request for Comments from All Memebers: List problems

Quickie follow up:

Aren't all the emails via the mailing list sent
to "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"?  You could the use Ken's idea below to
filter on that..

Jon C

> Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 08:10:17 -0400
> From: "Ken Hansen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: Re: Re[2]: Request for Comments from All Memebers: List
problems

> Can't your mailer filter based on sender? Just have it direct email
off to
> well-named folders, like Libretto, or LibList, or other such...
>
> Just a thought,
>
> Ken

Protect your web site with secure hosting solutions from HostNYC!
Security, Speed and Reliability starting as low as $14.95 per month
Visit HostNYC today!  http://www.pop3now.com/go/hostnyc/1000

Pop3Now Personal, Manage 5 Email Accounts From 1 Secure Window
Sign Up Today!  Visit http://www.pop3now.com/personal