Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 06:32:01
From: "neil barnes" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: A PCMCIA funny one..

Each slot has a different ID number to the system, so I guess if you move
slots, it's the same as moving a card in an ISA or PCI slot - aha, says the
system, something's been removed, something else has been inserted, so
unload one, load the other.

There are probably physical addressing implications (either that or
microsoft don't know how to write sensible software, nah....)

Neil