Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 05:18:34 +0000
From: "Matthew Hanson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [LIB] 70CT and Win2k

>Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 00:54:12 -0000
>From: "Adam McQueen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
>Nope, I just did a normal install, save for the fact it was done as a 2nd 
>OS from a mapped network CD drive under 98. The actual install took about 
>2hours.
>
>It's on a 2.5gb partition on a 9gb drive.  ....

I'm impressed!  Maybe I'll take a foray into the W2000 world on my 70CT at 
some point now that I have 20GB to play around with.  I'll watch for your 
progress with the video drivers.

Matt



_________________________________________________________________
Send and receive Hotmail on your mobile device: http://mobile.msn.com




**************************************************************
http://libretto.basiclink.com - Libretto mailing list
http://libretto.basiclink.com/archive - Archives
http://www.picante.com/~gtaylor/portable/faq.html - FAQ
                 -------TO UNSUBSCRIBE-------
Reply to any of the list messages. The reply mail should be
addressed to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] - Then replace any text
on the message's subject line: cmd:unsubscribe
              --------TO UNSUBSCRIBE DIGEST------
Do above but with this on subject line: cmd:unsubscribe digest
**************************************************************

Reply via email to