Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 10:33:53 +0100
From: Christian Gennerat <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [LIB] Red Hat Linux on the L50

Skip Carter a écrit :

> > OK I know this has been covered before but for some reason, I can't find any
> >ACTIVE servers from which I can download the patch to activate the floppy
> > diskette drive ...
>
> There is a copy on my FTP server:
>
>  ftp://ftp.taygeta.com/pub/Linux/Libretto/floppy_cs-202.tar.gz

2.02 version is bugged. (Part of patch missing)
New version 2.03, tested with 2.4.17
You can find it at:
 http://www.geocities.com/xgenfr/floppy/floppy_cs-2.03.tar.gz

As Raymond is running Red Hat 6.2, kernel 2.2.14-5.0.
the correct patch is floppy_cs-1.03.tar.gz
You can find it at:
 http://www.geocities.com/xgenfr/floppy/floppy_cs-1.03.tar.gz