Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 07:02:14 -0600
From: "phillip ramirez" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: making MP3s to fill ymnew HDD  [LIB]

Sorry its cddb decoding. Its what makes the id3 tags makes it nice cause
you can catalog the mp3's if this is done correctly.. If you are liike
me and have a very ecclectic(sp?) taste in music then its nice to be
able to play a certain type of music or album or a mix of say pop and
trance anyway see if winamp supports cddb and mp3 encoding which I am
sure it will with the right plugin