Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2002 23:08:48 -0400
From: "Gennadiy Tsygan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [LIB] "Hardware" hibernation in L110

I guess that Windows overrides the BIOS because selection has no effect
while in Windows. I checked the power button before OS was loaded and it
worked as you said. Still have no idea why "hardware"hibernation doesn't
work under Windows. I used a L100 before, it had WinXP loaded on a second
partition. Once it went into hibernation and killed the XP completely. Bu my
current L110 just doesn't hibernate.