Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 20:41:04 -0400
From: "Gennadiy Tsygan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [LIB] "Hardware" hibernation in L110

May be the best way to approch partitioning with minimal waste of the
useable space will be to make the hibernation space sized to safe 150 MB,
create partition and put Windows pagefile on it (Optimal pagefile size =
2.5xRAM). I can't remember exactly, but I don't think that loss of the
pagefile will cause damage to the OS. What is your opinion?