Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 21:59:42 -0500
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: 70CT verses 100CT

I am still working on my &*(^%& 70CT and its rebooting problem.
Basically I am thinking of selling it as spare parts and getting a 100
or 110CT. I was wondering- what are the main differances besides
the 70 and 100/110 besides things like the cardbus enabled
pcmcia, larger screen, more memory and faster microprocessor?
Like- what are the differances between the power supplies used by
each? I saw from the specs they use the same voltage and current
but do the have differant jacks and/or polarity?  Does the 100/110
use the same floppy drive as the 70? I understand either the 100 or
the 110 has a 8 mm hard drive which is it and can a 9.5 mm hard
drive be made to fit? Will the port expander work from the 70 to
100/110? Basically I'm thinking of getting a barebones 100/100CT
and using everything from my 70CT. Thanks in advance...

John