Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 10:57:29 -0500
From: "John Musielewicz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [LIB] 70CT verses 100CT

Hi Tom

Thanks for the info. I was doing a search for third party power supplies and
such for the 100/110 and didn't find much. I found a bunch for the 50/70
though. Has anyone tried replacing the power jack in the 100/110 to match
the 50/70? Cost about 2 dollars and the 50/70 jack is availible at Mouser
Electronics.

John