Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 10:36:14 +0000
From: "neil barnes" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [OT] mail routing...

After the last burst of klez, I've had my mail on 'display advanced headers'
to see where things are coming from and I find that everything from the
libretto group contains this:

including mail from me (via a choice of sending systems and locations).

Which puzzles me: why does the server decide that everything is being
originated by richard@birmingham?

Neil