Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 23:03:30 -0800 (PST)
From: David Chien <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [LIB] Win 98 SE or Win2K in a Libretto 100?

> On my 110 CT with english WIN98SE my Cisco AeroNet PcMcia card does not
> work at all ....

  One reason Libretto owners should consider buying the SMC line of wifi pcmcia
cards.  Works great under 98se here, and has drivers up to XP.  Low memory
space drivers also keep RAM free and available for other apps.  Their Hi Power
a/b/g card is recommended if you have the $$ and really want extended distance;
otherwise, their basic b card works fine (which I've got here).

  the nice monitor lets you list all of the available wifi spots it picks up
(great for walking down the street and catching a connection), and works great.

=====
adorable toshiba libretto
The latest news and information for the Toshiba Libretto owner.
http://www.silverace.com/libretto/