Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 13:12:26 -0500
From: "Tony Oresteen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [LIB] About Libretto and USB

The docking station for the L100CT & L110CT have USB 1.1.

I'm also using a USB 2.0 PCMCIA 2 port card with my L100CT. It's based on the NEC chip. Bought on ebay for less than $10.

I have found an USB 1.1 item that doesn't work in the 2.0 card but does work in the docking station 1.1 (it is a wireless mouse/pointer I needed for presentations).

My OS is Win98 SE

Tony Oresteen
Montverde, FL

----- Original Message ----- From: "John Niemi" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>