Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 13:50:56 -0800
From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: [LIB] About Libretto and USB

Ray, this is exactly why I want to open up the EPR and see what is
inside for the USB port. I also want to see what signal is sent on pin
68 of the docking connector (DOCDET). I think this is the Dock Detect
command to tell the Libretto to turn on the USB chips on the
motherboard, as well as other circuits associated with the docking
station. If the drivers are in the EPR, I will also see them.

Dick