Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 00:05:13 -0800 (PST)
From: Matt Hanson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [LIB] Please Help Me With New Hard Drive Install

--- Raymond <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Are you *SURE* your C drive is actually C drive? (I've never had this
> happen when ghosting but when doing other things, I've had drive IDs
> stuff  up and end up with an E and F drive but no C and D drive and weird

> things happen).

I've seen that a lot myself after hooking up a few different hard drives
and memory card readers to my desktop running XP for various reasons.
Haven't seen C: affected... tho' I'd guess it'd be possible.  'Disk
Management' makes it pretty easy to change any of the drive letter
designations that have changed.

Matt