Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 10:12:49 -0800 (PST)
From: John Musielewicz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [LIB] Please Help Me With New Hard Drive Install

Dear Tony

Yes it does work that way IF you use EZ whatever you
use. Now why would you want to set up your computer
like that when you don't have to? It just makes it way
harder to setup for you poor silly things that believe
the bios somehow magically works when there isn't any
battery power to even spin the hd!! Like I mentioned
in the last email, if the bios can write to the hd the
operating system is in control anyway and it writes to
the END of the drive not the middle.

fi

john