Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 19:25:53 -0700 (PDT)
From: JaymeJ <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [LIB] Glad I've found this list!

Thanks! Matt and David for your help!

Learned something else. When charging the battery over
the past two days, I had shut the lid completely; and
the charging led went out. Consequently the same
messages were there when I booted. UGH! Two days shot.

So now, I've left the lid slightly ajar, and after two
hours so far the charging led is still lit. Hopefully
after another 48 hours the RTC battery problem will be
solved. If not, well, I guess I'll learn all about the
insides of my Libby.

Anyone know offhand what kind of battery and where it
can be had?  Just in case.

JaymeJ

Yahoo! Sports
http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com