Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 11:35:32 -0700
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [LIB] Glad I've found this list!

If I remember correctly. The 110CT has to be turned on up and running for the RTC battery to charge. Hope this helps.

Perry

Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 09:34:07 -0700 (PDT)
From: JaymeJ <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Matt,

I found a RTC battery for $30 and a main battery for
$90, including shipping and tax. Just waiting for them
to arrive so I get to learn about the Libby insides.

> Which model did you say you have?

I have two 110's. One works great so far. Then there
is the "sick" one.

I hope I don't offend any Linux/Unix users on this
list by sharing something that made me laugh. I got
into the BIOS on the sick machine, and when I came out
it booted into GRUB. I thought "Well, that's what is
wrong -- there's food inside!" (grub being the
packpackers name for food)

> Good luck!
> Matt

Thanks! If you, or anyone, have been inside your
Libby, I'd appreciate any pointers you can give me on
this process.

JaymeJ

Yahoo! Sports
http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com