Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 17:25:59 -0500
From: "Jim Hanak" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [LIB] How to install to Lib 110ct with a bare HD?

Wow!! Thanks, Rick!

  I had completely forgot about the boot disk method.  I guess we've been
spoiled by CD's and DVD's.  I guess if I had remembered it, I would be
showing my age(My first PC was a TI 99/4a  ---  when they were new!).
Anyway, it's about 70% of the way through the install and the CD-ROM is
humming away nicely.

Thanks,

        Jim !