Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 12:41:59 -0400
From: Rick Mansfield <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [LIB] How to install to Lib 110ct with a bare HD?

I installed a completely fresh copy of Win2k with NTFS pretty easily.
All I did was use a different PC to generate the floppy disks for the
Win2k installer (the utility was in the /bootdisk directory on the
CD). I plugged in the CD drive and the floppy drive simultaneously,
booted from the floppies, and Win2k setup understood the CD drive by
itself. As long as your PCMCIA CD drive's drivers are either built-in
to Win2k (as mine are) or have a Win2k setup driver, it should be
easy.

I *believe* that the drive I used was the one that was shipped with
the 110ct as the CD drive option.