Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 11:53:13 +1100
From: Raymond <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [LIB] Libretto HD Upgrade - Hibernation Area - Questions
 and

Sounds like a plan but I think you may have a couple of issues.

I think Win98 is one of those operating systems that needs the drive overlay to work properly on the Libretto otherwise it can't see above the 8G mark (or can't see it properly or something - it was a while ago but I remember headaches in that area).

The second issue you may have is AFAIK Win98's implementation of FAT32 doesn't work for partitions over 32GB due to its limit on cluster size so you'll need to split your 91GB'odd chunk of space into at least 3 partitions (unless you want to install, say, Win2k which in my experience responds somewhat faster than 98 anyway on the L100, perhaps due to better memory management).

Good luck!

- Raymond