Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 21:36:04 -0800
From: John Martin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: [LIB] Toshiba 100GB HD review

I installed this same drive in my 110CT and use it constantly.  Thanks to
this site and lots of helpful people here, I was able to format it
correctly and once again use hibernation... always.  In the past I just
didn't use hibernation but learned the hardware WOULD hibernate independent
of the Operating System, and it wiped out data on my drive.  If you are
like me and run Windows with a lot of setup and too much installed, booting
is a lesson in patience and hibernation is a huge time saver.  I have seen
complaints on this site about Libretto Hibernation issues, but I never have
any problems with hibernation unless I change hardware around and try to
wake it back up.  Hardware needs to stay the same for Windows sake.
Anyway, if anyone else is considering this drive or any large capacity
drive, with the knowledge found on this site it can be done and done right!
 : )

Again thanks to everyone here that offers a hand when so many people come
here for Libretto assistance.  This is a really great site and I wish there
were sites this dedicated for many other things besides these wonderful
tiny computers.

Thanks!

John Martin