Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 11:03:18 +0000 (UTC)
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [LIB] battery check

boy-oh you don't tell me what to do. I suggest you contact the list manager if you wish me to not post on ignorant posts, especially where some dummy (you) wants me specifically (you posted on my response) to explain stuff which in reality is something you shouldn't touch because you don't have the skills for it and where YOU could INJURE OTHERS.

john